Popular Posts

Monday 15 August 2011

robot monkey & friends

Viewing one of my favourite blogs Bambino Goodies last week, I came across their feature on a 'Robots themed room'. Although I have girls I had to look because there in front of me was a robot wallpaper in pink colourway, fantastic! Not sure how I have managed to miss the designer behind these designs as she has a great range of wallpapers, Aimee Wilder is certainly worth a viewing and if you can stretch a purchase too, worry not because if the wallpaper is a little out of budget then you can go for a sheet/poster instead and this is a bargain -less than $50.
The colourways are great and I'm slightly biased on this because i couldn't help thinking of our own current organic bedding collection and what a great match they make.
Our very own 'Robot Monkey' print is in a blue colourway and partners pretty well I feel to Aimee's wallpaper, and why not do some mix and match with Aimee's wallpaper in pinks and our cats, or wallpaper in multi alongside our owls.

 

robot monkey organic cotton reversible bumper and flat sheet set £52
organic cotton reversible playmat/quilts; shopping kitty, owl, robot monkey £42.50
organic cotton double layered jersey swaddling shawl/blanket in all 3 designs £22.40 (at this price till MIDNIGHT tonight)
bib sets 
wallpapers by Aimee Wilder as details above
print focus
all cloud cuckoo designs products available at NOTHS or email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...