Popular Posts

Tuesday 2 August 2011

My watch is off to the repairers, whilst away thought I could 'arm' myself with some summer colour fun with one of these ...



Alessi bring these fun and quirky watches in a range of colours , the blue and white are my favourites but there is a green, pink and black option too, how cute is the face :) - £52


Tic Watches offer all brands and colours but here are the ones I liked most, especially the Breo Two colour, £35 (my mini-one is admiring the stackable 'bouncy watch!)

Fullspot O Clock a colour for everyone here, with these cool stylish Italian watches with pop out faces and changeable straps to create you own colour combos, now available in the UK £34.95

Nooka watches have a great range too these picks are from the 'yogurt' range and 'zub-40'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...