Popular Posts

Monday 11 June 2012

Pinterest..i love you..

Just a few months back I set myself up on Pinterest I must say it has to be one of the best things I've ever done (in this cyber kinda world that is).
I log on in a morning 'pin' from those I follow, do sourcing and such myself throughout the day or when I have those lose yourself in inspiration moments and 'pin' my finds. It opens up a whole new world and not only am I grateful for such inspiring people and finds but also thrilled by seeing my follower numbers climb, it feels good to know that I'm sharing and it's liked and inspiring to my followers as those who share with me and make me happy. 

Thank you pinners and followers and long may we all pin :)

Here is a snap shot of some of my boards


Here are a few of my recent pins







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...