Popular Posts

Saturday 4 June 2011

a chair, a desk & I NEED!

Okay so I have a bit of a thing for chairs and now having little ones I have an excuse to buy mini chairs too.
You probably saw the fantastic duo; chair & cushion my little one got for her first birthday (if not, click here) Well today i've been on the look for an old retro school desk to go with one of the chairs I've had forever.
I got side tracked and yes looked at more chairs.....Lilly's chair


it is by Henrik Thygesen and Sebastian Jorgensen and it's adorable. The site i found it (and these pics) on is also completely fabulous "e-side"
The chair is made from bamboo so super eco friendly, available in red, blue and black, and there was a link with my search, a desk is also available 'Geos Desk'

I just love this desk now just need to get my little ones to NEED it as much as me!
If you're tempted, the chair and desk would total £329 and what a great furniture duo to have for the little ones and then keep in the family, and being bamboo they'll be tough little pieces (my chopping board can vouch for that!!)

If the chair and desk are not on your list right now then I'm sure 'e-side' will have something that is whether it be for you, the home, the kids or outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...