Popular Posts

Saturday 14 April 2012

chop chop kiddies

I'm not sure if you're anything like me but I have things that match, thinks that mix match in a lovely eclectic way and then these bits that are the same but horribly different, I'm talking about the mish mash of kids cutlery we have accumulated over the past 4 years, and I'm guessing there will be more!
Well I'm thinking of taking this in hand and purchasing several sets for age 18 months plus and 3/4 piece sets so we can match and munch in a fashionably chop chop eat up style.

Here are some of my findings:
Eden Project £8


Gense's four piece animal set £40.99 at All Modern

Raacke at KidsModern has this simplistic three/four piece set 48-78 euros

Alessi Agli ordini, thermoplastic resin £11 



Japanese Funfam in bamboo and possibly my fave despite not really being able to buy several sets!!...table manners kiddies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...