Popular Posts

Thursday 17 March 2011

bOOks - part one

Going through more boxes today I came across some of our great books for kids. I've been buying and collecting these way before we had the little ones but now I have a great excuse for really going for it in the book aisles when online and on foot!
THhe website Literature Soft shows a great little hut for a kids room, what a perfect den this would make designed by Point Architects.

If I/my little ones had this 'book den' here are some of our favourite books we'd pop on the shelves from the likes of Sara Fanelli, Paul & Anne Rand, Charley Harper, Miroslav Sasek, Taro Gomi, Ed Emberley, Lisa Jones









As there are many books part two will follow soon, if in the meantime you'd like to buy any print and pattern have a great selection via their amazon page......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...